- Izabella Kaminska has a really nice graph showing the amount and trend of program trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). From FTAlphaville
- Nouriel Roubini and Nassim Taleb on PBS NewsHour (7 minute Video) discussing the chances of economic recovery.
- Relatively recent news on the "Eurozone". From Bloomberg
- 16 Golden Rules of Investing from Walter Schloss. This is taken from Todd Sullivan, A Massachusetts based investor at valueplays.net
- Los Angeles Times Columnist David Lazarus on cable TV pricing/billing practices (obviously overcharged). Basically they're trying to con people into paying for programming they never use. But because of the alternatives of Hulu and YouTube, the cable industry may be finally changing.
- Oil magnate J.R. Ewing "disses" oil and turns to solar!!! From Los Angeles Times. Time to check your apocalypse calendar. What year did those jiggy Mayans say it would be???
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Tuesday Morning Links
Remember, all the things stated on this blog are only opinions. Nothing stated or written on this blog is to be accepted as financial advice of any kind. The author of this blog is not qualified to render financial advice or any form of expert/professional advice.