Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Greece Finally Has One Good Leader (Its Finance Minister)

I have great admiration for Yanis Varoufakis and I pray in another life I may have the intelligence this man has or at least the ability to take that intelligence and communicate it in such an effective way as Mr Varoufakis does (in a language that is not his native language I might add). Wish I could have the video "embedded" here, but can't seem to manage it. Just jump to the link here please and start the video:
http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/video-60403.html

P.S. On a non-related issue I hope to have my review of Nomi Prins's book soon, as I have already very shamefully  procrastinated on it due to nothing else than my own laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Give Your Thoughts