Friday, February 26, 2010

An Embarrassing Admission From Your Earnest Blogger

I am a Democrat.... no that's not the embarrassing admission.  I'm a Democrat who almost lovingly supports Obama (with my "man crush").  I think FDR was our greatest President of the 20th century.  But, God help me, I enjoy listening to Michael Savage.  He comes on from 9--12 in the evening here, and he fits in with my demented evening mindset quite well.  And he makes literary references---something Glen Beck and Limbaugh never do.  I know what you're thinking.... why not listen to NPR??? Well at night it's mostly music, and many times in the evening I want a voice, not music. And honestly,  I do find Savage fun, and even agree from time to time.  Here is one of those times I agree with Savage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Give Your Thoughts